Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Life, Pray for Us!

Good  morning out there! It is cold outside - 28 degrees! The sun is shining and I know
it will be a beautiful, cool, almost winter, Happy Advent kind of day!
Yesterday was a very special day - Tuesday, December 12, 2017:
The Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
I want to share this prayer with you -
Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Life, Cast your maternal gaze on your
children, born and unborn. We are in such need of your protection.
The enemies of Life are strong, but you are infinitely stronger,
since God chose you to "crush the head of the serpent," the devil.
As we strive to overcome evil we remember your words of comfort
to St. Juan Diego, "Am I not here, who am your mother?! Therefore,
we approach you with great confidence.
Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Life, Pray for Us!
I have to run some errands this morning but I plan on coming back home and
writing all kinds of posts to catch up on everything that has been going on
in our busy lives!
I will close with some beautiful pictures of Our Lady of Guadalupe!


A very special couple, Marcus and Sandra, gave me this beautiful plaque during
the 2015 Spring 40 Days for Life Campaign.

I took a picture of this magnificent statue at one of the Catholic Churches that Jim
and I visited while we were on vacation in June of 2015.

This picture was also taken while we were traveling in June of 2015.


Blessings to you and yours!
Bye for now, Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment