Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Peace and Light!

Good morning out there! I hope you all are doing well! Jim placed two solar lights
by our outdoor Nativity Scene. I took this picture the other  morning while it was
still dark outside. Jim also reminded me to wrap Baby Jesus in a blanket!
During the busy days ahead - stop and take a moment to remember why we celebrate
Christmas!


I love looking out my kitchen window. This Advent I've really enjoyed it!

Especially at night!

My little Christmas window above my kitchen sink
 is where I stand and wash dishes and pray and think!
I thank God for dirty dishes because it means my family is well fed.
 I thank Him for my window so that I can see
 His amazing sunsets, the rain, and the birds in my trees!


 Advent is a joyful time of preparation!
Remember - Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Blessings to you and yours!
Bye for now, Sharla








No comments:

Post a Comment