Sunday, December 24, 2017

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph - We Have Room for You in Our Home - You Are Always Welcome, Wanted, and Needed Here!

Hello out there! Today is the 4th Sunday of Advent and Christmas Eve! I received
a very special gift for my birthday last year. A thoughtful and sweet couple who
go to the 6:00 p.m. Mass like we do, and who have become very good friends of ours,
gave me this amazing plaque/statue. I have kept it on our dresser in our bedroom ever
since I received it. We hung it up in the living this morning.
She gave birth to her first-born son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes
and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the place
where travelers lodged.  (Luke 2:7)
 (St. Joseph Edition of the New American Bible)
I pray that in our home we will always have room for the Holy Family, for
our Lord, Jesus Christ, and that not only will we have room for Him in our home,
but in our hearts, our lives, and not just during the blessed seasons of Advent and
Christmas, but every day of every year. Amen.
May God bless all of you, today and always!
Blessings and Peace!
Merry Christmas to all!
Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment