Thursday, April 24, 2014

 Do you ever have a moment when something really grabs your heart, you know, all of a sudden you think of something that you just have to talk about, you just need someone to understand what you are trying to say? Well this is it for me, this is  my moment. I was scrolling past the pictures I've posted on my blog and I came to the picture of the Pro-Life Rams hammering the crosses into the ground at ASU to display the "Cemetery of the Innocents" and all of a sudden I realized that babies who are aborted aren't even buried. They are not even buried! These innocent babies are not even buried! The remains of aborted babies are picked up by a medical waste truck, to be thrown away like garbage. I know this is not something anyone wants to hear, it's not something I even want to think about but it is the truth, and that is why we have to stop abortion, we have to! A baby is a gift from God, a baby is not medical waste. Oh my gosh, why? How can we let this happen?
 I know that most of you who read my blog feel like I do, and I'm thankful for all of your encouragement and support. I know that many of you work hard for the pro-life movement, stand up for the pro-life movement, but if there is someone reading this blog who wants to do something but doesn't know what to do or where to start, here are some suggestions. Please pray for an end to abortion, vote for an end to abortion. Speak up about the ugly truth of abortion. Buy a pro-life bumper sticker, do something, anything is better than nothing. That is why I started this blog, I pray that this blog helps someone make a life choice. I pray that someone who reads this blog will guide someone else to make a life choice. I don't know if this blog will ever help anyone, I want it to, I pray it does, but at least I know I'm trying to do something. I will not give up, I will not be silent.
Please God, open our eyes, open our ears, touch our hearts, give us the strength, guidance and discernment to stop abortion. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen.


                                          
                                          
                                            Our battle is not against human forces but against
                                           the principalities and powers, the rulers of this world
                                             of darkness, the evil spirits in regions above.
                                                                         Ephesians 6:12


             

No comments:

Post a Comment