Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Good Morning out there. I just added  some more pictures. They were taken last June when my husband and I went to Louisiana to celebrate our anniversary. We love visiting Catholic churches in different places, they have so much history, and the art work is breath taking. I know the date on the pictures says January, but I had just charged the camera battery, and forgot to change the date.
On our way home, we visited a couple of the Painted Churches between San Antonio and Schulenburg.  Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in High Hill, Texas has the stained glass window picture of Jesus and the little children in it. The garden with the angel holding a tiny baby in her arms was outside of St Aloysius Parish in Baton Rouge Louisiana.  The picture of Saint Michael The Archangel was taken in New Orleans at Cathedral-Basilica of St. Louis King of France founded in 1718-Established as a Parish in 1720, and Designated a Basilica in 1964.
I'll download some more pictures and share them later. By the way, my posts are in the wrong time zone, for some reason I'm set to Pacific instead of Central. I'll get someone to help me with that later. I'm just happy that I figured out how to attach pictures!
Have a great day.




The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear? Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment