Monday, February 18, 2019

Let Me Hear You Roar!

Hello out there -
Are y'all ready? I just read something on Facebook that made my blood boil! It
was a good picture and article and makes all the sense in the world and that is
why I got so worked up!
I don't have the pictures - so use your imagination - but the following is what it says:


If You Kill A
Preborn Turtle
$100,000 Fine
One Year in Prison

If You Kill A
Preborn Eagle
$250,000 Fine
Two Years in Prison




If You Kill A
Preborn Human
Zero Penalties
Applause From Liberals




All you have to do is read the title of my blog to know that I was adopted at birth.
I don't understand why our taxes fund Planned Parenthood - why don't our taxes
fund adoption - it should not be so expensive for couples to adopt! Anyway, the
following is the comment I wrote on that Facebook post.


Did you know...that at the moment of conception, when we (planned and unplanned)
were smaller than a grain of sugar our inherent traits were already set. From that very
moment it was determined that I was going to be a girl, have blonde hair that would turn
brown, brown eyes, dimples, and be of average height - I think my Texas twang might
of already been decided also (just a guess)! - and what about you? You were uniquely
made too! There isn't some type of line that you cross over if you "were planned or
were wanted" because I wasn't planned but God knew me from that moment and I was
wanted and so is every baby - why don't we work to fund adoption instead of abortion -
make adoption affordable and abortion unthinkable!
Why in the hell is it illegal to kill a turtle egg or an eagle egg but cheered and applauded
to kill a baby? My life matters and so does every unborn baby's life - planned or unplanned -
we are all made in the image and likeness of God our Father!

Sometimes I just get angry at the injustice and inhumane way some people think about
an unborn child! I won't close on a negative note - I will end with something uplifting.

Once upon a time, fifty-five years ago, a baby girl was born and she needed a home.
Never knowing the circumstances or the reason why, her birth mother
couldn't keep her, she had to say goodbye. This baby girl was three days old when a

loving family came, and took her to their home. Now this baby girl
had a family of her own.
With love and joy and happiness this baby girl grew up, she never met a stranger
and her heart was full of love. She loved to hear the stories about her special day,
the day her family came and gave her their name.






Well, y'all know that baby girl was me - and not only did God bless me with brown
hair and brown eyes, dimples and a Texas twang - He filled my heart with words to
share and when I'm tired and weary - He reminds me who I'm fighting for and
righteous indignation wells up and I will speak louder than ever before!


I am woman hear me roar.....
Babies are babies no matter how small -
Please God, please - help us save them all!









9 comments:

  1. You roar well my friend! Blessed by your words but especially by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content
    together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.

    But so what, it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Askіng questions are actually good thijg if you arre not understаnding something fully, excеpt this piece of
    writibg prοvides fastidious understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe what you posted was actually very reasonable. However, think on this, suppose you were
    to write a killer headline? I am not saying your information isn't good., but suppose you added a
    headline to maybe get a person's attention? I mean "Let Me Hear You Roar!" is kinda vanilla.
    You might look at Yahoo's home page and note how they write article headlines to get people to click.
    You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've got to say.

    In my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent write-up. I definitely love this website.
    Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great
    author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at some point.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have
    a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody that
    actually knows what they're talking about on the web.
    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people really need to look at this and understand this side of your story.
    It's surprising you aren't more popular because you
    surely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to
    ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you
    center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete