Friday, February 17, 2017

Sack Lunches and Adoption Stories!

Hello out there! It's Friday! On Tuesday I was at the .................you guessed it - the
Sack Lunch Ministry and I realized something that all of the volunteers for Tuesday,
had in common. One of my friends was helping out on Tuesday (she is going to be a
regular volunteer - yay!) and let me just go ahead and say that all of the volunteers from
the Sack Lunch Ministry are my friends! They all have big, caring hearts and are all
wonderful people! But back to what we all have in common - Adoption has blessed all
of our lives in one way or another! Two of our volunteers have adopted children. Another
volunteer has a great-granddaughter who was adopted. A couple who was volunteering
has a granddaughter who was adopted and I was adopted! How cool is that?
Everyone that volunteered on Tuesday has been blessed by adoption! Eight! That is the
number of children (including myself) who were blessed to have been adopted! And
remember - adoption isn't just about one life, but generations! Isn't that amazing!
We all share a unique bond! An amazing, adoption is a loving life option, kind of bond!
Carmen said, "Sharla, you need to share this on your blog!" We all shared stories about
what a  beautiful gift adoption is and what a blessing adoption has been in all of our
lives! I just knew that y'all would love this!
I hope you all have a great evening and a weekend full of blessings!
                                                          Blessings to you and yours,
                                                                            Bye for now, Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment