Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Little Time and Homemade Cookies!

Hello out there! I hope you all are having a great week. I made a big batch of
chocolate chip cookies with pecans in them earlier today. Two neighborhood
children came by to say hello. I put some cookies in a baggie and walked them
home. They are new to the neighborhood and I wanted to meet their mom. She
was waiting outside as we walked up. I handed her the cookies and told her that
I thought the kids would like them. She thanked me for the cookies. I told her my
name and she said that my husband had pulled her vehicle out of the mud the other
day and she really appreciated his help. We visited for a couple of minutes and I told
the kids goodbye and to have a good day at school tomorrow and then I walked home.
My husband walked outside to throw some scraps to the chickens and the little boy
hollered and waved. Children are precious and it only takes a few minutes of your
time to let them know you care! I'm glad I took the time to walk them home and
meet their mom. I'm really glad that I had baked some homemade cookies today!
That's all for now! I just wanted to check in and say hello!


Blessings to you and yours!                     Bye for now,
                                                                               Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment