Wednesday, April 27, 2016

BLESSINGS AND PEACE!

Hello Out There! What a busy day! I hope you are all having a great week!
I just wanted to share the Prayer for the Evening from the Magnificat before I
start cooking dinner.


The Lord lives in us and we in him:
let us give thanks and praise, alleluia!


The following are scriptures for this evening:


Isaiah 27:2-3
On that day -
The pleasant vineyard, sing about it!
 I, the Lord, am its keeper,
 I water it every moment;
 Lest anyone harm it,
night and day I guard it.


Ezekiel 19:10
Your mother was like a vine planted by the water;
Fruitful and branchy was she because of the abundant water.


I hope you enjoyed reading these beautiful words from scripture!
Peace and blessings to you and yours wherever you are!


                                                               Bye for now,
                                                                             Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment