Thursday, April 21, 2016

SEEK, AND YOU WILL FIND - GOD IS ALWAYS NEAR!

Hello Out There! How are y'all doing? I am feeling much better today! Tuesday and
yesterday I just felt blah, a case of the sniffles and blah, blah, blah! Sometimes I just
get so frustrated with what is going on in this crazy old world! Do you ever have days
like that? Jim and I went to the noon Mass today and that was exactly what I needed!
I needed to kneel down and pray, listen to the scriptures and receive Holy Communion!
When Mass was over I knelt down to pray and I sang very quietly:
Lead me, Lord, lead me, Lord, by the light of truth to seek and to find the narrow way.
Be my way; be my truth; be my life, my Lord, and lead me, Lord, today!
I smiled at everyone we saw at Mass and stopped to visit  with our friends as we were
leaving. Jim patiently waited in the vestibule for me and then out the doors we went!
I felt rejuvenated, I felt happy, I felt at peace! Jim and I talked about how blessed we
are to be able to go to Mass during the week also. We don't make it everyday, but I'm
sure going to try harder to go more often during the week! The next time I read some-
thing in the newspaper or on face book that gets me down, or really makes me angry!
I'm going to stop and take time to pray. Sometimes I need to be reminded about what
I need to do when I'm feeling tired, frustrated and blue!
Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, and it will be opened to you.
For the one who asks, receives.
The one who seeks, finds.
The one who knocks, enters.     
  Matthew 7:7,8


I hope and pray that your day and rest of the week is blessed with love and joy;
with happiness and sunshine; with family and friends! God loves you! He loves all
of us so much! Tell Him what is on your mind, He is always listening!
May God bless you all wherever you are!  In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
                                                            Peace and Blessings, Sharla

#prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment