Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PLEASE SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME!

Good Morning, Good Morning! Hello Out There!
I've been awake since 4:00 a.m. - The Fat Tuesday Pancake Dinner Kick-Off Rally is
tonight! Writing out my list and checking it twice! I'm thinking (6) cans of whipping
cream for the pancakes will be enough? Yes, we are having syrup also, I just thought the
kids might like some whipping cream too! I have the Horton Hears a Who Movie, I need
someone to please set up the movie projector thingy in the gym for me (Thank You)!
We have plenty of tables in the cafeteria but I wanted to set up some table in the gym for
the kids while they are watching the movie (dinner and a movie)!
I'm picking up table cloths for the tables we set up in the gym, I think about 6 of them,
Jim will be there to help set up! I think balloons hanging up on the gates in the courtyard
will be a nice touch! A welcoming entrance! Y'all come and eat pancakes and sign-up to
pray in the courtyard during the 40 Days for Life! 
I probably won't have much time to post in the next couple of days so I just wanted to
say hello and tell y'all to have a great week! I pray that all of you who read this are safe
and warm and know how very much God loves you! I'm always amazed and humbled
when I see that people from different countries take the time to read my blog. Thank
you and God bless you all!
I'm closing with a quote from Dr. Seuss:


 "and even if you can't see them
                 or hear them at all.........
                             a person's a person no matter how small!"


                                                                      Bye for now, Sharla


My conversation with Jim as he is heading out the door. Jim - Now Sharla be careful when you are driving, I know how you are when you have so much going on. Pay attention to the road! I laughed and said for him to say a prayer and ask St. Raphael to watch out for me. Jim - I already did and St. Raphael told me that he does the best he can but you are crazy! I laughed some more, gave him a kiss and reminded him that I needed help setting up the tables! I love my husband! Look out world - here I come! #lovemyhusband

No comments:

Post a Comment