Thursday, February 11, 2016

IN MY FATHER'S COURTYARD

Good Morning Out There! The Kick-Off Rally for the 40 Days for Life was great!
Fat Tuesday Pancake Dinner will all kinds of toppings; blueberries, strawberries,
whipping cream, sprinkles and of course butter and syrup. We even had a request for
peanut butter and that was available also! Sausage links or ham was served up on the
side!
Day 1 of our peaceful, prayerful vigil was amazing. So many people showed up to pray!
I had gone into the kitchen to help with the Sack Lunch Ministry and then I walked back
through the hall towards the courtyard. I wanted to make sure that someone was still
out there. I stopped just as I reached the doors and looked through the glass. Tears welled
up in my eyes and I started singing this song that came upon my heart:


"In my Father's courtyard this is what I see,
faithful smiling people looking back
at me.
In my Father's courtyard faith and love abound,
in my Father's courtyard
 prayers go round and round.
In my Father's courtyard this is what I see,
prayerful wonderful people looking back
at me.
In my Father's courtyard you'll feel His healing peace. 
In my Father's courtyard is where I long to be."

God is so good! I feel so blessed! I'm headed to the courtyard, come and join me,
be blessed!
                                                               Bye for now,
                                                                             Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment