Friday, January 16, 2015

Please God, Show Me the Way that I Can Make A Difference Today

Good Morning out there! I want to re-post a poem I wrote back in June. With the
horrible 42nd anniversary of Roe v Wade coming up next week, this poem keeps
coming to my mind, weighing on my heart.


 Hello out there, my heart is sad today, I wish I knew what to say.
 I try to make others see,  the gift of life a baby will be.
Please God, show me the way, so that I can make a difference today.
 As tears stream down my face I pray, why does my heart ache this way?
 Please God, give me the words, please guide my hand as I write this verse.
 How do I make others see, the horrible death that abortion brings.
Please God, give me strength, please give me courage, to fight this fight
that curses the earth.
 Please God, show me the way, that I can make a difference today.


 Hug your spouse, hug your children, reach out to someone in need.
 Drop off a donation at a Pregnancy Help Center, visit someone who is homebound.
Simple things mean so much, we can all make a difference if we don't give up!


Blessings to you and yours this weekend!


                                                    Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment