Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Sharing Some Helpful Information for Moms, Babies, and Fathers Too!

 Hello out there!

I'm re-sharing some really important and helpful information for anyone facing a crisis or unplanned pregnancy. I'm adding a couple more helpful links and numbers!

I have not been to the Annunciation Maternity Home in Georgetown, TX,  but I do receive their newsletter by email. This home is similar to the Seton Home. https://www.thematernityhome.org.

I just found a website for, Elizabeth House, a maternity home located in Bryan, College Station.      Check out their website as well;  https://elizhouse.com

The following phone number is a National Hotline that is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. 1-800-712-HELP(4357) If someone dials this number they are asked for their zip code or city and state and they will be given the address to the nearest Pregnancy Help Center/ Pregnancy Resource Center. (I called and asked questions - the lady was very nice!) English and Spanish

The banner says, Pregnant? You have options We Care We Can Help 1-800-712-HELP. If you would like to purchase a banner like this for your church or community center or parish hall - please go to Heritage House 76 and you can find all kinds helpful things; fetal model sets, banners, bumper stickers, etc. I think of every banner and every bumper sticker as a seed planted for hope and life. www.HH76.org or call 1-800-858-3040


Saturday, April 27, 2019

Helpful, Life Giving, and Loving Links for Mothers and Their Babies and the Fathers Too!

Hello out there - It is a beautiful day. The sun is shining and I can hear the birds
singing. The wind is blowing and my "feather bushes" look like busy feather dusters!
I am going to share some helpful information / helpful links that I've shared before.
I wrote this post back in August of 2017 after I visited several places. I want people
to know about all the help that is available for mothers, their babies, and fathers too.
I double checked all the links and phone numbers for the following information.

Saturday - August 12, 2017

Hello out there! I'm thankful to be home from my latest journey!
My heart is full and I have so much to share! There are so many kind and
caring people and organizations out there! I'm going to list the places I
actually visited and saw for myself first -
I went to San Antonio on Wednesday and was given a tour of Seton Home -
www.setonhomesa.org
This place is amazing! They take in young pregnant mothers and give them
a place to live during their pregnancy and after. They provide daycare for their
children while the young mothers finish school. They provide shelter, food,
daycare, parenting classes, counseling, and so much more. This home is for
young ladies who have not turned eighteen. An exception would be if a
young lady is taken in before she turns eighteen and is still in need of finishing
high school and other assistance with her baby or young toddlers. Check out their
website and share this information!
I was given information about the Guadalupe Home that is for young ladies who
seek help once they've turned eighteen or are older. I did not visit their location
but it sounds like another blessing for young mothers and their babies.
To find out more about the Guadalupe Home, look up Catholic Charities in
San Antonio and you will find the link: www.ccaosa.org
Guadalupe Home for Unwed Mothers. (210)476-0707
I went to visit the Gladney Center for Adoption in Austin on Friday.
I met with a Regional Adoption Caseworker and she gave me all types of
brochures and handouts to bring back to San Angelo. We talked for an hour
and if you need any of these brochures please let me know! Here is some
contact information for y'all!
1-800-GLADNEY
hello@Gladney.org
www.pregnancyhotline.org
www.gladney.org

I also went to the John Paul II Life Center in Austin. More people who care
and help is available! Amazing!
www.jpiilifecenter.org

Back in June, I drove to Midland and went to visit some friends.
She works at The Life Center and gave me a tour and introduced me to everyone.
I love the name - The Life Center - and I was so impressed with everything they
provide for these young parents!
Check out the website: www.midlandlifecenter.org  and they have programs
for fathers - Make sure to click on all the tabs once you go to their website.

 In San Angelo we have a wonderful center:
Pregnancy Help Center of The Concho Valley -
All services are free; pregnancy tests, sonograms, parenting classes, etc. They help
with baby clothes, maternity clothes, etc. The volunteers and staff are friendly and
compassionate - they want to help the mothers and their babies - the fathers too!
www.pregnancyhelpcenter.net

Isn't this great news? Help is available! I've given you links to locations
in the Austin, San Antonio, Midland, and San Angelo areas.
No matter where you live - help is close by.                                            



While I was driving through Llano, TX yesterday I saw a couple of these signs - the
800 numbers were different but the message is the same.
Please share these links - you never know who might need them!
If you know of more places please tell me all about them and share the websites.


I hope you all have a blessed weekend!
 Be a light to others and reach out to those in need!

Hi! It's Monday morning and a good friend of mine sent some more adoption
 information so I'm going to add it to this post!
The Bair Foundation - http://www.bair.org

And I found some phone numbers on the brochure from The Life Center for
Odessa, TX - (432)617-8378    www.odessalifecenter.org
Andrews, TX - (432)523-2859     www.andrewslifecenter.org
Big Spring, TX - (432)254-5311       www.bigspringlifecenter.org
Please share this important information!
God bless you all!                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment