Monday, August 13, 2018

Rain Puddles Versus Rain Gauges and Banana Pudding!

Good morning out there! It's raining - hooray! Jim checked the rain gauge last night
and the official amount said, "3 inches"! I measure by the puddles that are outside -
My conversations usually go something like this, "Hey Sharla, did y'all get much rain
at your place?" My response, "Yes, there are big rain puddles all out by the road" or
"No, not too much, I don't see any puddles out there!" I really think I could be a
weather lady on the local news! The rain stopped for a little while but it is coming
back down! Thank you, Jesus! Jim and I went to Adoration at our usual time this
morning, 5 am - 6 am. Look at the picture I took right when we got home! My moon
plant finally bloomed again! Jim shined (shone?) the headlights on my plant and I
jumped out and took a picture (and grabbed the newspaper)!
Close up and cropped!


Jim's birthday was last week - he would treat his birthday like any other day of the
week if we would let him! I baked two of his favorites: Homemade Banana Pudding -
the original recipe one (add extra cookies) and banana nut cake (no icing)!



Yum!
Y'all have a great day!
Blessings, Sharla




No comments:

Post a Comment