Friday, August 3, 2018

A Prayer for Children of All Ages

Hello out there - I hope you all have had a good week.
I'm re-sharing a prayer I prayed and wrote a couple of years ago.


My prayer today is for the unborn, the innocent little babes.
My prayer today is for the little ones who are hungry and abused.
My prayer today is for the children who have to grow up to fast.
My prayer is for the teenagers who move from one foster home to the next.
My prayer is for those who live in group homes and those who have no home at all.
My prayer is that all these children, from the unborn baby in their mother's womb,
to the fully grown young ladies and young men, that they will be loved
and protected, nurtured and fed. I pray that they have shoes that fit and clothes
for all the seasons. I pray that they have a roof over their head. And not just a roof,
but an actual home where they feel safe and feel loved and special.
Dear God, please, protect all children everywhere. Amen.

A very sweet lady dropped off coloring books for us to give the children who come to
 the sack lunch ministry. On Wednesday, my granddaughter was helping us so we put
 her in charge of helping the children pick out the coloring book they wanted. Then she
gave them a set of colors and stickers also. I wish you could have seen the smiles on their
precious faces as they picked out the coloring book just for them. Little things mean so much! Blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment