Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Part II of My New Vehicle Story; No Grill Guard!

Hello again! I guess this is Part II of my "New Vehicle" story.
I forgot to tell y'all - Jim said, "I'll have to figure out what kind of grill guard to
make for your new car." I told him that I didn't have a grill guard on my truck
and so why in the world would I want one on my car? He said, "It's brand new."
I said, "No, we may have a redneck bird bath, (two of them, to be exact) but there
will be no grill guard on my car!" We have a lot of deer running around out where
we live so he thought I might want a grill guard. Anyway, can you imagine a grill
guard on this?
Too funny - we talked about it again when he got home. He realized I wasn't
going to budge on this issue!
But wait - one more thing....
We never buy extended warranties on anything. The finance people are always
perplexed about why we won't do this. I told the very nice man today that we
never buy them, we've been blessed with vehicles that just go and go, and that
God takes care of us. He looked at me, started to say something else, and then
just shook his head.
No extended warranty and no grill guard either!
                                                         Blessings to you and yours!
                                                            Pray on your journeys near and far,
                                                                 Pray and Pray wherever you are!
                                                                              Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment