Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Quick Hello - Hoping Your Day is Full of Goodness and Light!


 Hello out there! Every now and then a scripture almost jumps off the pages and
catches my attention. I love this one -
"Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written
in your book before one of them came to be."
                                                              Psalm 139:16


                                  


I hope y'all are praying the rosary! Today is Wednesday - The Glorious Mysteries
(Maybe this will help to get you started!)


The First Glorious Mystery is The Resurrection -
"Do not be amazed! You seek Jesus of Nazareth, the crucified. He has been raised;
He is not here. Behold the place where they laid Him." (Mark 16:6)



I hope y'all have a wonderfully blessed week! I have a bunch of things to share with
y'all but that will have to wait until tomorrow!


                                                                                   Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment