Saturday, July 16, 2016

LIFE IS A BLESSING - BABIES ARE A GIFT!

Good Morning Out There! I have been working on a project that involves the posts on
my blog. To complete this project I have had to read my posts/short stories from when
I very first started my blog back in March of 2014. I came across a post yesterday that I
wrote two years ago and I am going to share it again today. I hope you all have a
wonderful and safe weekend! Blessings and Peace to you and yours!
                                                             
What if? What if we promoted the pro-life message in such a way that everyone
got it? That everyone understood that a baby is a baby, not a choice. That even
though abortions are legal, no one would choose to have one. That an abortionist
would see that he or she are taking a life, instead of saving a life, that instead of
being called an abortionist, they would want to be called a doctor. You are probably
thinking "dream on sister" and maybe, probably you are right. I just know that right
now I feel an urgency about spreading the pro-life message. I just want to spread
awareness about the help that is out there. I want people to know that abortion is
not their only option. In the early morning hours, my husband and I pray for the
unborn on the East Coast because we know that abortions are already in progress.
We pray throughout the day for all the unborn everywhere, for their mothers and
for their fathers to say NO to abortion and YES to life! We pray that the abortionists
will walk out and say, NO MORE, I will not take another baby's life, not today,
not ever! Please pray with us for the unborn, please pray for the baby girl or baby
boy's mother and father, please pray for the abortionists.
Please pray for an end to abortion.

                                   Prayer to End Abortion

      Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
            and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. 
        I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
                           yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
                                  by the Resurrection of Your Son.
                              I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
                                        Today I commit myself
                                         Never to be silent,
                                         Never to be passive,
                                   Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
                                       I commit myself to be active
                                         in the pro-life movement,
                                      and to never stop defending life
                             Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
                                   and our nation once again becomes
                                     A nation with liberty and justice
                                       not just for some, but for all.
                                   Through Christ our Lord. Amen!
                    
                                     Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn!


For those who have had an abortion and seek healing, please know that help is
available. www.rachelsvineyard.org and www.hopeafterabortion.org

6 comments:

  1. I?m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that?s equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt,
    you have hit the nail on the head. The issue
    is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I came across this during my search for
    something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - It is nice to receive comments - I hope and pray my posts/stories help people. My archives go back to March 22, 2014. Have a great evening.

      Delete
  2. I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your content.
    The article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your
    blog and keep checking for new details about once
    per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put
    this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving
    comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent site you have got here.. It?s hard to find high quality
    writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals
    like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete