Wednesday, August 26, 2015

PRAYERS AND FELLOWSHIP, PRAYING FOR THE BABIES

Hello Out There! I have been busy sending out emails about the upcoming
Fall 40 Days for Life Campaign. It starts 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY!
Here is the information:


40 Days for Life - Fall 2015 Campaign
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - Sunday, November 01, 2015
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. each and every day
The courtyard at Sacred Heart Cathedral
Praying for an end to abortion - All are welcome to come and pray for the
babies and their mothers and fathers.


This is the information I sent to the local newspaper:


This is an invitation for every pro-life person in San Angelo and all surrounding
communities. If you are pro-life, you are encouraged, welcome, and invited to
join us during the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign.
Sacred Heart Cathedral will be hosting the 40 Days for Life Campaign
in the courtyard at 20 E. Beauregard, San Angelo, TX 76903
beginning Wednesday, September 23, and continuing through
Sunday, November 1, 2015.
The vigil times are from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. each and every day.
This is a non-denominational event and an opportunity for people of
all faiths to come together and pray for an end to abortion. Please consider
signing up to pray one hour each week in the courtyard. You can pray with others,
or by yourself, you can bring your own devotionals and just spend a quiet hour
in prayer. Chairs are provided and you can sit or stand wherever you would like to.
All groups and organizations are welcome to participate. If God has blessed you
with musical talents, come and sing some songs! Please don’t be silent.
These precious, innocent babies need our prayers. Their mothers and fathers
 need our prayers too. For more information or to sign-up for one hour each week
 (just drop by and spend 15  minutes or so if you can’t commit to an hour) visit our
 Face Book Page – 40 Days for Life – San, Angelo, TX.
 I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a blessed day.

If you have a prayer group or a rosary group that meets once a week, come and
spend that hour in the courtyard with us!

I love this bible verse -
                           Truly you have formed my inmost being;
                       you knit me in my mother's womb. I give you thanks
                     that I am fearfully, wonderfully made; wonderful are
                    your works. My soul also you knew full well; nor was my
                    frame unknown to you when I was made in secret, when I
                  was fashioned in the depths of the earth.      Psalms 139:13-15

Please pray for me during this time and please pray for my family.
                                                      Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment