Saturday, May 3, 2014

Good Morning out there! Just a quick reminder that Life Walk 2014 is this morning. My family will be there to walk, strollers and all!  This event is a fundraiser for the Pregnancy Help Center here in San Angelo, TX. I have their website listed under my Pro-Life Resources tab, so if you want any information about what all they provide, just click on their name and it will / should go straight to their website.


Today is also very special for our family. Two of my grandchildren will receive their First Holy Communion tonight. They are so excited, and we can't wait for Mass!
Have a wonderful, blessed weekend! Ours will be busy, but a joyful, great kind of busy!


                        Then taking a cup he offered a blessing in thanks and said;
                        "Take this and divide it among you; I tell you, from now on
                         I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the coming of the
                         reign of God."
                         Then, taking the bread and giving thanks, he broke it and gave
                         it to them, saving; "This is my body to be given for you. Do this
                         as a remembrance of me." He did the same with the cup after
                         eating, saying as he did so: "This cup is the new covenant in
                         my blood, which will be shed for you.
                                                            Luke 22:17-20

No comments:

Post a Comment