Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Good Morning out there! I wish that everyday I could think of something to say that would make an impact for the Pro-Life Movement. I realize that it doesn't work that way though. There is no way I can make someone else feel the heaviness that weighs on my heart when I think of all the abortions that take place everyday. Sometimes I wonder if this blog makes a difference. But then I realize that I have to be persistent, because just maybe, if there is even a small chance that it will help someone, I have to continue. I would love for this to be a more inter -active blog, for you to comment and send ideas, or information. I'll have to get someone to help me figure out how to change my blog to be able to do that. In the meantime, I'll stay the course. Have a great day!


                                        You both precede and follow me,
                                         and place your hand of blessing on my head.
                                                             Psalm 139:5


                                  If we really fully belong to God, then we must be at his
                                   disposal and we must trust in him. We must never be
                                  preoccupied with the future. There is no reason to be.
                                  God is there.
                                                     Blessed Mother Teresa


Our 40 Days For Life prayer group at Sacred Heart Cathedral in San Angelo, Texas prays this prayer after we pray the Rosary of the Unborn:
                                                       Prayer to End Abortion     


                                Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,    
                               and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know
                              there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, yet
                              I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection
                              of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
                                                       Today I commit myself
                                                          Never to be silent,   
                                                        Never to be passive,
                                               Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
                                                     I commit myself to be active
                                                     in the pro-life movement,     
                                             And never to stop defending life
                                         Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
                                               And our nation once again becomes
                                                  A nation with liberty and justice
                                                     Not just for some, but for all.


                                                Through Christ our Lord. Amen!
                         

2 comments:

  1. You have personally made a difference! By inviting my prochoice friend to the pregnancy help center banquet, you opened her eyes to the beautiful truth, and now she helps defend the innocent as well! She even offers extra credit to her college students when they volunteer at the pregnancy help center! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that Kandle! It was exactly what I needed to hear! Kandle is my daughter-in-law, and the mother of 4 of my beautiful grandchildren! She is also very supportive of my blog, and I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete