Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Flowers - Beautiful Flowers - All Kinds of Flowers - For Mama Mary

Hello out there! I hope y'all are having a terrific day! The weather has been so nice
this week - cool in the mornings and warm in the afternoons! The Rosary for Life
continues through Sunday, October 29, 2017 and it has been such a blessing for me!
Praying in front of the grotto early in the mornings has been so peaceful. Sometimes
I just sit there and sing my heart out! The birds usually chirp along with me!
I want to share some pictures we took from the celebration we had last Friday for the
100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima. It seems like every other day there are
more flowers placed at the grotto.

Isn't this a beautiful picture? Connie and I decorated the grotto with lights Friday
afternoon before the celebration. The procession was so moving. Everyone really
took their time as they placed flowers in the vases. Tomas sang the Ave Maria
in English and then in Spanish during the procession - magnificent!


You can see the Our Lady of Fatima statue in this picture.
This picture was taken on Saturday. More flowers and a little re-arranging!
I took this picture at about 8:30 a.m. today. More beautiful flowers for Mama Mary!


This bouquet was left also - Yes, the tears were falling - really grabs my heart!

I have to go now - this is one of those days I could write so much more - but I have to
do some book work! Please pray for the babies, born and unborn, please pray for families
all over the world! May God bless you and your loved ones with everything you need.
                                                                                    Bye for now, Sharla


No comments:

Post a Comment