Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Life Is A Journey - Each Day Is A Gift

Good morning out there! I am headed out of town for a few days - I am going to
San Antonio and Austin to try and promote adoption as a loving life option. I will
also be visiting some of the maternity homes while I am there.
I'm really praying that God will guide me to where I can be the most helpful. I'm
taking this trip on faith, truly feeling like the Holy Spirit is leading me to where the
abortions take place.
Since we don't have a Planned Parenthood or another abortion type facility in San Angelo,
I think we become complacent.
Thousands of abortions take place everyday and innocent babies are killed because of
someone's choice.
Please pray for me as I take this trip of faith - But most importantly,  please pray for
all the precious unborn babies and their mothers and fathers.
I want to get the message out there that help is available and that adoption is another
choice!
One of our dear friends passed away last Thursday. His funeral was yesterday and was a
beautiful celebration of his life. Every day is a gift and we don't know when or how
quickly our time might come. Hug your spouse, your children, grandchildren and
all of your loved ones. Tell them you love them. Forgive and be merciful. Be kind to one
another and spend time with your family. Be thankful and enjoy the sunrise, the sunsets,
the cool breeze, and look up at the clouds. Hum and sing uplifting songs as you go about
your day. And Smile! Smile at everyone you see - Rejoice and be glad - Thank our
loving God for everything! God bless you and your loved ones.


                                                                               Bye for now, Sharla




Jim's birthday was Sunday. We sat out on the back porch Saturday night and listened
to the good old country classics. We laughed and talked for hours. We talked about
our friend and his family and how close they all are. We also talked about their faith
in God and how they will lean on Him to help them through this difficult time in their
lives. Yes, everyday is a gift - Rejoice and be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment