Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Prayer for Each One of You!

Good morning out there! I don't have much time to write today - my grandkids
from out of town are down for a visit! But I wanted to check in and say hello
to y'all and post a prayer that is at the end of my book. It is my prayer for each of
 you!


I pray that your day is full of blessings.If you are sick, I pray that you will get well.
If you have lost a loved one, I pray that you will be comforted.

If you are anxious, I pray that a feeling of peace will wash over you.
If you are lonely, I pray that someone  will reach out to you, I pray that you
will know that even though I may not know you,  I really do care.
If you are struggling financially, I pray that God will send you what you need.
If you are struggling with addiction, I pray that God will give you strength
and courage to give up whatever is holding you hostage.

If you are in a crisis pregnancy, I pray that you will be directed to the path of life,
and guided to all the help that is available for you and your baby.
If you are a caregiver, I pray that you will get the rest you need, and know that it
is ok to take time for yourself.
Dear God, I pray for peace all across the whole world. I pray for peace in every

country. I pray for those who seek refuge.
I pray for those who are hungry and thirsty. I pray for the homeless and the lonely.
I lift all the intentions I've listed above to You, God our Father.
I pray for anyone and  everyone who might be suffering or going through any
of the things I've written  about.
Please God, show us how to take care of each other, to love one another and
help us to be discerning in all that we do. Thank you for today, please guide us and
help us to live the way you want us to. Please keep us safe and help us to look to
You, and not the world for direction and answers.

 In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
                                                                 Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment