Saturday, April 25, 2015

Walking for Life, Spreading the Pro-Life Message

Hello out there! A quick post to say hello and I hope you have had a good day! My
day started out with Life Walk 2015, a fundraiser for the Pregnancy Help Center of the
Concho Valley. This was my third year to participate. I really enjoy meeting up with
all the other pro-life people, visiting and walking about a mile or so. I turned in my
sponsor sheet and the money and pledges I had collected. Praying for an end to abortion
and supporting the Pregnancy Help Center go hand in hand for me. I am very thankful
that we have somewhere for young ladies and women to go if they are in a crisis
pregnancy and they need assistance.
I ordered six pro-life banners to hang up in the courtyard where we pray for the unborn
and their families. They have arrived and I am so excited! Jim helped me open up the
large, taped up tubes they came in last  night. We spread them out all over the living
room floor and I took pictures of them. They are beautiful banners! I can't wait to hang
them up. After I took pictures, we carefully rolled them back up and put them back in
the tubes. We are going to hang them up next week. They are really large banners, and
they are weather proof! We will probably hang up two at a time and then rotate them out.


The first banner is a picture of Jesus holding a baby and smiling, the baby's hands are
touching Jesus's face. It is an absolutely beautiful picture. The words say,"Before I
formed you in the womb, I knew you." - God


The second banner is of four precious toddlers. The words say, "God saw all He had
made and it was very good!"


I'll have to tell you about the rest of the banners in my next post. My husband and son
just drove up with both trailers and they will probably need help with the gates!


Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings to you and yours!
                                                              Bye for now, Sharla

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


    Look at my homepage: Thousand oaks AC Repair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed your message because it was listed as Spam. Thank you for reading this post. I have written several more. If you have time to read any of them, I hope you enjoy them and find them informative also. Have a wonderful new year!

      Delete