Thursday, February 12, 2015

Please God, Give Me the Words Guide My Hand as I Write This Verse

Hello out there! I hope you all are having a great week!  The spring 40 Days for Life
campaign starts next week! I am busy trying to tie up all the loose ends! Having said
that, I have to share my nervous feelings about everything falling in place.
Signing up to be the coordinator for the San Angelo 40 Days for Life Campaign helps
keep my focus on what I want to do, what I believe in with all of my heart. But in all
honesty, I'm not an in charge type of person, I'd much rather someone else say,
"This is what I want you to do...." but for some reason I am the coordinator. I pray for
guidance, strength and wisdom daily to do the very best I can to bring awareness about
the help that is available for young ladies and women in a crisis pregnancy. I pray for
ways to bring more people out to pray for an end to abortion, because I know that with
prayer all things are possible! The following prayer is one that we pray daily during
the 40 Days for Life:
Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, and for the lives of all my
brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,

yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself never to be silent, never to be passive,
never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the
pro-life movement, and never to stop defending life until all my brothers
and sisters are protected, and our nation once again becomes a nation with
liberty and justice, not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
I love this prayer, and I'm going to highlight how I pray that God will help me to
live my life everyday, not just during the 40 Days for Life campaigns.


 Today I commit myself never to be silent,
never to be passive, never to be forgetful  of the unborn.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
and never to  stop defending life until all my brothers and sisters
are protected, and our nation  once again becomes a nation with liberty
and justice, not just for some, but for all.


Please pray for me and all the coordinators and participants of the 40 Days for Life
campaigns. Please pray that God will guide us, give us strength, courage and
perseverance, and please pray for our families. Thank you


                                                           Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment