Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello out there! I hope everyone had a great weekend, ours was action packed! On Saturday, all of our children and grandchildren were with us. Since all three of our children are married, we are double blessed and now have six children, and eight grandchildren, when you add my husband and me, that adds up to a bunch! We had a lot of really good food, (we barbecued) plenty for everyone. I especially love when we say Grace before we eat, hearing my grandkids sweet voices as they pray is such a beautiful sound.
My motto at meal time is: If you are still hungry when you leave, it is your own fault, thank you Jesus, we always have more than enough, no matter how many people stop by. I love to cook, and bake, taking care of my family is my #1 priority! My grandkids love to help me bake, I have so many great pictures of them in the kitchen with me.
I had my two granddaughters that live out of town with me all week. Our oldest son and daughter-in-law drove in late Friday night. They all left yesterday (Sunday) morning. We had a lot of fun last week, they enjoyed playing with all of their cousins!
Swimming, baking, playing outside, watering the flowers, coloring, going to the park, and to the donut shop, and a T Ball game were just a few of our adventures! All of my grandkids love the Junie B. Jones audio cassettes/tapes/whatever they are, and we listen to them while we are in the truck running errands. I enjoy listening to them with my kiddos, and we laugh a lot. My husband, on the other hand, is not as impressed. He thinks Junie B. Jones needs a good swat, but since the kids love them, being the wonderful "Pa" that he is, he grins and bears it!
I so enjoy having my family all here, but I have to admit, I am tired today! Thanks for reading my blog, I hope your life is filled with love and laughter! Bye for now, Sharla


We sing this song at Mass, it is one of my favorites!


"Lead me Lord, lead me Lord, by the light of truth, to seek and to find the narrow way. Be my way,
be my truth, be my life my Lord, and lead me Lord today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment