Saturday, March 18, 2017

Looking Back - Life is an Amazing Journey

Hello out there! I started this blog on a Saturday morning almost three years ago.
My first post was on March 22, 2014. At first I wondered if I would have enough
to say, enough to write about. Now, those of you who know me, are probably
laughing really hard - have enough to say?  I can almost hear my friends and
family's response! Are you kidding? When do you not have something to say?
Well it is three years later and looking back over my posts......I found enough to say!

This post will be number 247! A lot has gone on these last three years. Wonderful
memories and stories I'm so glad that I've shared. Thank you for reading the
stories that come from my heart. I'm going to copy the links to a couple of
stories from each year. Just looking back has made me laugh, made me cry, and
made me realize how much difference one life really does make. The video trailer at
the bottom of this page is about my book.
Only by the grace of God has all of this been possible.


I'm so thankful for my life!
Blessings to you and yours!
Bye for now, Sharla














No comments:

Post a Comment