Thursday, March 30, 2017

It's A Small World After All - Let Your Light Shine!

Good morning out there! How are y'all doing? It is a beautiful, chilly morning here
in San Angelo, Texas. The birds are singing and taking baths in our bird bath out
front. I know that water is cold but those little birds just jump right in and splash all
around.


Okay, it is afternoon now, I had to hit save this morning. I know that the time on my
post is always two hours behind because I'm still set on Pacific Time instead of
the Central Time Zone. I have tried to re-set it and decided that it just wasn't that big
of an issue. I am fixing to have to run into town for a meeting so this will be brief.


I want all of you to know how much it means to me that you take the time to read my
blog. When I look at the stat section and am able to see so many different countries
colored in, my heart swells with thanksgiving. I'm a very visual person, so the map of
the world and the countries listed below it with the number of people from each
country that read my blog is many times the motivation that I need to keep on writing.


I pray for all of you. I place my hand over the map of the world and ask God to keep you
and your loved ones safe. I pray that my posts touch your heart and maybe help you in
some way or another. I hope you all have a wonderful day. And whether you are near or
far, in this country or all the way across the world - May God bless you and watch over
you and your families. Thank you for touching my life and making the world a little
bit smaller.


                                                Blessings, blessings to you and yours!
                                                                         Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment