Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hello Out There!

Hello out there! It is raining, it is pouring and I have a pot of stew simmering on the stove!
Please pray for all of the people who are in flood areas and those who have lost so much!
Just a quick post tonight - wanted to check in and say hello and that I hope you are all
doing well wherever you are near or far!
I shared this on Facebook yesterday or maybe it was the day before and I realized that
I needed to share it with y'all - I hope my crazy stories make you smile and/or laugh!
You probably read these and think, wow, Jim has a lot of patience!


Early Friday morning Jim and I were praying at the Grotto. When we were leaving I stopped
by the two-sided frame that holds these banners. I said, "Hey, we (meaning Jim) should flip
this thing around since we are about half way through!" Jim looked at me and said,
"Hey, do you know how far I drove those stakes into the ground to hold this up?
The people in China can feel them coming through!" I laughed and said,
"Well, maybe we (meaning Jim) can bring some kind of tool to help pull them out of the
ground." He just looked at me and shook his head!
It has been raining all week and I think that the frame will have to stay put! The pictures
of the banners are below: Jim fabricated the frame so it is HD (heavy duty)!
Have a great day and remember to pray for the babies and families everywhere!








No comments:

Post a Comment