Monday, March 19, 2018

We Are Thankful!

Good morning out there!
Today is going to be a great day! I just wanted to say a quick hello before I dash out
the door. I'm helping out at The St. Francis Sack Lunch Ministry today and I am
ready to go! I wish that y'all could be with us as we serve those who come to our
open door - there are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for all of
our many volunteers and those who drop off supplies -
Everyday we receive what we need and more!


Your gifts - your donations - your kindness helps us:


Feed the hungry
Give drink to the thirsty
Clothe the naked
Welcome the stranger
5 days a week!


The following is something I've shared before and if we needed a mission statement
I think this would work!


We don't have a board of directors and our ministry is supported totally by donations
and the kindness and goodness of everyone who helps out. So, if you are wondering
who is in charge of this ministry, God is. This is God's ministry and as for all the many
volunteers and the people who support us with the gifts they bring, we are all blessed
to be a part of God's amazing grace!


From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU! Peace and blessings to you and yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment