Friday, September 7, 2018

Lead Me, Lord, By the Light of Truth

Good morning out there! It is the beginning of a beautiful new day!
Cloudy skies and little rain puddles everywhere!
In my last post I shared the article I sent to the newspaper. They published it
in yesterday's viewpoints section of the paper - it is also online. They only cut
a little bit - my article was long. If you would like to read the article online -
Here is the link:



Please share my story - we have to reach as many people as we can to share the pro-life
message.


I have to go now - it is going to be a busy day!


But wait! I want to share some pictures of Saint Mother Teresa first!




 
Gifts from heaven babies are
Gifts from God above
Love them, protect them,
Sing songs of joy!
New life! New Life!
How precious they are!



3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading through your website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Many blessings to you - hope all is well - this pandemic has been hard on so many people.

      Delete
  2. I am genuinely happy to read this blog posts which contains tons of
    useful data, thanks for providing such information.

    ReplyDelete