Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I Will Not Give Up! I Will Write and Write Each and Every Day!

Hello out there! Many of you have read the story I re-posted:

http://adoptedandblessed.blogspot.com/2018/06/to-abortion-rights-advocacy-groups-at.html
On Monday evening I decided to send this story to the newspaper - I sent it directly
from my blog and asked if they would be interested in publishing my thoughts in
the Viewpoints Section that is in the newspaper on Thursdays. I received a reply
saying that yes, they would be interested if I re-wrote my story as a letter for the
newspaper and not in Blog format.
I woke up early on Tuesday morning, grabbed a cup of coffee, my glasses and got to
work. Two hours later I had re-written my story - deleted some and added some more.
I am hoping and praying that it will be in the newspaper tomorrow.
Since I am impatient, something I need to work on, and I know many of you do not
receive the Standard-Times.....I can't wait! I'm sending you what I turned in.
I also said many prayers as I rewrote this article because the unborn babies weigh
so heavy on my heart.
Please God, please give me the words,
 please guide my hands as I write each word. Amen.


The following is the article I sent to the Standard Times: (The picture is just for y'all)



There are several stories in the news right now about the hearings in the Senate on the
Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. The following is my pro-life viewpoint:


I’ve spent years investigating, researching and reading one article after another, all with the hope of helping people understand how precious life is, and how horrible and life-ending abortion is.                                       On my blog http://adoptedandblessed.blogspot.com , I’ve shared statistics, stories, prayers, scriptures and my tears – praying that God would help me to type the right words – words that would touch hearts and minds.

Recently there has been so much coverage about people who just don’t get it.

A June article in the Standard-Times made me realize that it is time for me to get serious – and stop worrying about offending people. The following are the first two paragraphs of the article:

   Austin - Abortion providers and abortion-rights advocacy groups sued Texas on Thursday, seeking to overturn dozens of the state's abortion regulations, some of which are decades old.  

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Austin, argues that state lawmakers have slowly worked to "chip away at abortion access" by passing incremental legislation that slowly increases "the burdens faced by people seeking to end their pregnancies."  
Basically, the news says people care about women's rights, (unless you are an unborn baby girl - then you are discriminated against) or you are being forced into prostitution, many times underage, (then your pimp, or sex trafficker is protected so that they (the abortion provider) can get their money for your abortion) or an unborn baby is "a choice" and people are worried about being able to end their pregnancy (you know, the baby; ending a pregnancy is aborting their baby), terminating a pregnancy is ending the life of a baby. If people are that into making abortion easier then at least be honest - call it what it is - the ending of an unborn baby's life.


If you are truly for women’s rights, have you talked to someone who has had an abortion and regrets it? I have, and their grief, their tears, will stay with you forever. The women I talked to were never given any other options, just pushed to make the appointment so that they could get on with their lives.


Saint Mother Teresa said (and this is not an exact quote but probably pretty close) you will never have peace in your country as long as there is legalized abortion.
It makes sense - if it's okay to kill an unborn baby because of whatever reason you decide - how can there be peace? If we, as a society, view an unborn baby as just "a choice" then what exactly does that say about us as a society? When people view each other as on object instead of as an individual what does that say about our society? I see so many sad and lonely people out there. Suicide rates are sky rocketing, drug addiction, alcoholism, murder.....you name it – this is what happens to society when people turn their backs on God and His word.

I can furnish statistics, facts, and quotes all day every day, but if people don't care, then it doesn't matter. Sometimes being brutally honest is the only way to get people's attention. I just know that I am tired of reading about the selfish, unfeeling, and down-right apathy of people. For over 45 years abortion has been legal in the United States - where is the outrage? Over 60 million babies, baby boys and baby girls, sons and daughters, have died brutal deaths. Why? I can give you all kinds of answers to that question but I'm sure you already know them and if we are honest - they all stink.
Millions of babies have died because of money, selfishness, apathy, ignorance, manipulation, force, scandal cover-ups, abuse cover-ups, poverty, social standing, embarrassment, discrimination (too small, not a boy, not a girl, not perfect, not the right time) infidelity, and not one of these excuses justifies the killing of an innocent baby.


We need to be concerned about all the propaganda that pushes sexual promiscuity at young ages – read some of the information that is on Planned Parenthood sites and in their brochures. Read some of the articles in “so-called” teenage magazines. Promiscuity is not liberating, it is demeaning and harmful because this type of behavior turns teenage girls and teenage boys, women and men into objects instead of individuals who need love, respect, warmth, laughter, truth, and commitment.

We need to hear more about adoption and work together to make adoption more affordable. I was blessed to have been adopted at birth and I will speak up for the voiceless until I draw my last breath because every baby deserves the right to life.

Did you know...that at the moment of conception, when we were smaller than a grain

of sugar, our inherent traits were already set. Right at that moment - a boy or a girl,

a son or a daughter, brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, the color of our eyes, or

dimples in our cheeks, maybe a cleft in our chin, tall or not so tall, from that very

moment of conception - how amazing is that? 



“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
 that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

The Declaration of Independence
 























2 comments:

  1. Your way of explaining all in this piece of writing is really fastidious, all
    can without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous article at at this time.

    ReplyDelete