Monday, September 17, 2018

Just Sing, Sing a Song!

Good morning out there! We have been blessed with rain! Thank you, Jesus!
Re-sharing part of a post I wrote back in January (tweaked a little bit) - my heart
feels the same way today - but going to Adoration this morning helped so much!


I know my mission - it is heavy on my heart:
Please pray that God will guide me and direct me
on this journey I have chosen, the journey He has
placed on my heart. I wouldn't be being honest
if I didn't say that sometimes I get discouraged and
need a push - Jim always has my back and knows
when I've reached that point - he helps me get back on track
and I am so thankful for that!
Our journeys aren't always easy and the roads aren't always
straight. Sometimes the obstacles in front of us seem more
than we can bear - but if you let God lead you and really
trust and rely on Him - the journey will be amazing all the way
to the end.

May God bless you all every hour of every day!
Near or far, wherever you are -
 I pray that the path you take is full of sunshine and roses,
 little rain puddles and the songs of birds.
 I pray that your days are full of children's laughter and great big hugs.
 But most of all.............I pray that your day is full of love!


I am fixing to walk out the door with a song in my heart -
Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong -
Don't worry if its not good enough for anyone else but you..
just sing, sing a song!

Blessings to all of you!
Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment