Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Did You Know? Wow! That is Incredible! What a Miracle!

Good morning out there! I wrote a post four years ago - on September 10, 2014 -
The title was:
Babies are Babies No Matter How Small!
Please God Help Us Save Them All!

I am going to re-share this information that is so important!

Did you know?

Day 1: Fertilization
The sperm joins with the egg to form one cell. This single cell contains the complex genetic
makeup for every detail of a new human being. The child's sex, hair and eye color, height
skin tone, etc. After fertilization, nothing new is added but oxygen, nutrition, and time.
1st Month (1-4 Weeks)
Did you know that a developing baby's heart begins to beat at just 18 days? Isn't that
amazing.  Muscles are forming, and arms, legs eyes, and ears have begun to show.
2nd Month (5-8 Weeks)
By six weeks the jaw forms, including teeth and taste buds. The baby begins to swallow
amniotic  fluid, and some have been observed hiccupping.
The kidneys begin to function. Fingers and toes are developing.
At seven weeks a baby's chest and abdomen are fully formed.
3rd Month (9-12 Weeks)
The baby now has fingerprints, turns his or her head, and opens and closes their mouth.
The sex of the baby can already be determined.
4th Month (13-16 Weeks)
This little baby is growing, and will be between 8-10 inches in length, and weighs about
one-half pound by the end of the fourth month.
His or her little ears can hear their momma's heartbeat, and external noises.
5th Month (17-20 Weeks)
This little one is growing bigger, and moving a lot. Some babies have been seen sucking
their thumb during a sonogram at the fifth month.
6th Month (21-24 Weeks)
A baby's oil and sweat glands are functioning, this little one is growing rapidly and his or
her lungs are becoming more developed.
7th Month (25-28 Weeks)
This little baby boy or girl now recognizes his or her mother's voice. They exercise by stretching and kicking as they grow even bigger. They can use their senses of hearing, touch, and taste. They can even open their eyes and look around. If the baby is a boy, a son, this is when his testicles descend from the abdomen into the scrotum. What a miracle a new life is.
8th Month (29-32 Weeks)
Now the baby's skin will thicken, with a layer of fat stored underneath. This helps with insulation and provides nourishment. He or she will swallow a gallon of amniotic fluid per day. The mom will be able to feel an elbow or heel, sometimes a little rear end, as her son or daughter kicks and  moves in this cramped area. (I remember that my daughter had the hiccups a lot, it was such a funny and neat feeling. I know my son was doing flips in my stomach!)
9th Month (33-36 Weeks)
He or she will gain one half pound per week, and they are getting ready for birth. The bones in his or her head are soft and flexible to more easily mold and go through the birth canal. Did you know that ninety percent of our development happens in the womb?

 Babies are babies no matter how small!
 Please God help us save them all!
                                                            Bye for now, Sharla



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is
    very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this website.

    It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.
    Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.
    You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and
    simply could not come across. What a great web-site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I've been writing articles for my blog since March 22, 2014. I don't get very many comments so I really appreciate yours!

      Delete
  2. Hi, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this occasion i
    am reading this enormous informative piece of writing here at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
    You can not believe simply how so much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I?m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a
    blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and without a
    doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which too few people
    are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to
    book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple
    iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!

    Carry on the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you can be a great
    author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come
    back someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to
    see a great blog like this one today.

    ReplyDelete