Friday, July 25, 2014

               Good Morning out there! I only have time for a quick post today.


             This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask
             anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he
         hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him.
                      1 John 5:14-15


                       You pay God a compliment by asking great things of him.
                                              St. Teresa of Avila


                                            Prayer to End Abortion


                        Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
                       and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
                   I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
                           yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
                                  by the Resurrection of Your Son.
                              I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
                                        Today I commit myself
                                         Never to be silent,
                                         Never to be passive,
                                   Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
                                       I commit myself to be active
                                         in the pro-life movement,
                                      and to never stop defending life
                             Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
                                   and our nation once again becomes
                                     A nation with liberty and justice
                                       not just for some, but for all.
                                   Through Christ our Lord. Amen!


                            I hope you all have a wonderful day! Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment