Saturday, July 12, 2014

Good Morning out there! I just tried to upload a video for my blog but it didn't work! I saw this on face book, it was a 2 minute pro-life video asking "what will history say if we stay silent on life?"Rand Paul made the video, and it is amazing. He talks about how as a doctor he has held a tiny 1 lb. premature baby in the palm of his hand. It is a beautiful video, and definitely worth 2 minutes of everyone's time. I will try and figure out how to upload/download whatever it takes, so that I can post it on my blog. I have a busy day planned, so I have to go for now. I'll work on the video post later!
Bye for now, Sharla


                                  "Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days
                                    ordained for me were written in your book before
                                    one of them came to be."
                                                              Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment