Thursday, January 4, 2018

Sometimes You Just Have To Tell It Like It Is!

Hello out there! I know that lately I've been sunshine and cheer and that is exactly how
I like to be.................but there are sometimes you just have to tell it like it is and my
blood pressure is through the roof right now!




Yes, there is a reason why I'm posting this picture. These are two of my touch of life
fetal models that I use as teaching aids.
The baby on the left is 22 weeks (24 weeks LMP) and the baby on the right
is 16 weeks (18 weeks LMP). There is an article in today's Standard Times Newspaper
on page 3A and the title is, "Teen abortion cases spark legal battle" - I'm probably
breaking some type of copyright law but at this point I really don't care! The following
is from the article... and about 1/3 of the way down the page:
"Last month, a federal judge ruled that another two teenagers,

called Jane Poe and Jane Roe in court documents, could also have abortions.
The teens had been detained at the U.S. border when they entered the country illegally.
As of Dec. 18, one was 10-weeks pregnant and another was 22 weeks pregnant."
I'm skipping down about 4 paragraphs and the following is:
"In Texas, women over 18 can have an abortion up to 22 weeks from the last

 menstrual period, when they are 20 weeks into their pregnancy."
Please tell me you are as appalled as I am? We have to speak up!

Can you look at this picture and with all honesty say that neither of these babies will
not feel pain? A baby's heart begins to beat at 18 days after conception.
Once you are pregnant, their are two lives to think about - if you are not ready or
able to take care of your baby then please, let a loving family adopt your baby.
People have become so apathetic when it comes to the pro-life / pro-abortion issue.
The definition of apathy is - lack of emotion; lack of interest; indifference
(The Merriam-Webster Dictionary). How can people not see that these are babies?
My youngest granddaughters come over and come into my office because they want
to play with these babies. And believe me, with eight granddaughters we have all sizes
of baby dolls, clothes, etc. but they love these babies the best ! Can I hear some Amens
out there? Babies are dying everyday - there are states where they do abortions all the
way up to the due dates! We have to speak up!
My heart just breaks when I read articles like this.
I feel exactly the way I did when I wrote the following: (I'm not sharing the whole
poem, just part of it - If you want to read the whole thing I will attach the link).


God has opened my eyes and has touched my heart.
To save the unborn I must do my part.

What should I do, what do I say?
I ask the Lord as I pray.
He fills my head with words to say,
so I write and I write each and every day.

I cry out to Him to show me the way,
How do I make a difference today?
I just don't understand why it's so hard to see,
the horrible death that abortion brings.
What must I do, What must I say?
So I write and I write each and every day.

I send letters to the paper, I write posts for my blog.
I put pictures on face book, and pray for new laws.
I weep for the babies, their innocent lives lost.

What am I missing, am I not doing enough?
Please God help me, please show me the way.
How can I make a difference today?

Then my heart begins to ache,
I know I must speak up!
I know God is telling me, don't you dare give up!
Keep going, keep writing, don't you see?
What you do makes a difference, you are listening to Me!

It matters to God! It matters to Him!
I will write and I will post and I will write again.
I won't give up, I will be their voice!
I will fight for the unborn, because they are babies, not a choice!

https://adoptedandblessed.blogspot.com/2015/07/it-matters-to-god-it-matters-to-him.html


Please pray for the unborn babies - Please pray for an end to abortion - Please pray for
people to start speaking up!




No comments:

Post a Comment