Friday, January 26, 2018

Adoption is a Loving, Life Option!

Good morning out there! I just started reading the intention for Day 9 of the
9 Days for Life Novena. This intention / intercession really touched my heart:
For God's peace to fill the hearts of all who travel upon the path of adoption.
I have two really close friends who are going down this path and I pray that
God will bless them with the baby boy or baby girl that is meant for their family.
English:
  #9DaysforLife: Read about one family's adoption story in
  today's "One Step Further." usccb.org/9-days-9






  en español:
  #9diasporlavida: Lee la historia de adopción de una
  familia en "Un paso adicional". usccb.org/9-dias-9




The prayers of the novena -
The Our Father (Say once.)
Our Father, who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come;Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and
lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.


The Hail Mary (Say three times.)
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.


The Glory Be (Say once.)
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit;as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.




Adoption is such a beautiful and loving life option. I was blessed to have been
adopted at birth. I try not to push my book too much. I truly hope that my book
is read by those it will help. by those who will benefit from reading my short
stories. If you've just started reading my blog you may not know about my book
so I will share the information again.


The following is the press release:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/02/prweb14088007.htm


And this is the cover and the back page summary:



Go out and be a light and a blessing to others!
Bye for now, Sharla





No comments:

Post a Comment