Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Let Our Voices Be Heard! We are Pro-Life!

Hello out there! It has been a crazy, busy, awesome week!


I will share stories tomorrow or the next day - but here is a link to a story
I submitted to the paper. It is a story about my experience and five other
people's experiences at the Rally for Life in Austin, TX this past Saturday.
Four of the stories are from the youth ranging in age from twelve - Twenty!
Their perspectives are remarkable and very uplifting.


The story is already online tonight and will be in the Viewpoints section of
our local newspaper tomorrow.






 
I hope you enjoy it! I will tell you all about what led up to this story later on!


                                                                Blessings to you and yours!
                                                                           Bye for now, Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment