Sunday, January 7, 2018

Rely on God With Each Path That You Take

Hello out there! I made this short video about a year and a half ago. I shared it
with y'all back then and I think it is time to share it again! The pro-life issues
are always heavy on my heart - but during January, the anniversary of Roe v Wade,
I always wonder, "am I doing enough?"



I'm going to post some of my articles from year's past and some pictures too - I'm
praying for guidance in this new year - Please, God, please show me what to do!









I know my mission - it is heavy on my heart!
Please pray that God will guide me and direct me
on this journey I have chosen, the journey He has
placed on my heart. I wouldn't be being honest
if I didn't say that sometimes I get discouraged and
need a push - Jim always has my back and knows
when I've reached that point - he helps me get back on track
and I am so thankful for that!
Our journeys aren't always easy and the roads aren't always
straight. Sometimes the obstacles in front of us seem more
than we can bear - but if you let God lead you and really
trust and rely on Him - the journey will be amazing all the way
to the end.

May God bless you all during this new year.
 I pray that the path you take is full of sunshine and roses,
 little rain puddles and the songs of birds.
 I pray that your year is full of children's laughter and great big hugs.
 But most of all.............I pray that your year is full of love!






No comments:

Post a Comment