Saturday, October 7, 2017

No Pop-Ups, No Commercials - Just Stories!

Good morning out there! It's a beautiful morning, thank you, Jesus! I just tried to read
a story that someone sent to me on face book. It sounded like a wonderful story and I
really wanted to read it! I wasn't able to read the story all the way through because of
all the pop-ups, commercials, etc. I finally just closed the link.
 I started my blog in March of 2014. In May of 2014 I started receiving information
about how I could make money with my blog by allowing pop-ups, commercials, etc.
 I said no then, and I still say no, now. My blog has never been about making  money.
The stories on my blog are meant to be informative and helpful. I am glad that when
 you read my stories you don't have to deal with commercial interruptions! I hope that
my stories bring a smile to your lips, a tug to your heart, and yes, maybe sometimes, a
tear to your eyes. I hope my stories are a blessing to you and for you! Commercial free,
no pop-ups, just me saying, "Let me tell you a story!"


"Once upon a time, in the world we live in today, there was a lady whose hair was
beginning to turn gray. She had a great big smile with dimples on each side.
Her love of life shone through her smiling eyes. She felt so very blessed, 
with so much love in her heart.
The gift that God had given her - to share stories from her heart.
The words would come to her as she sat down and prayed.
Typing on her keyboard day after day.
Sometimes she wondered, "Is this really what I'm to do?"
She would pray and she would listen and there would be a tug upon her heart.
A tug that softly says - the words will come - don't depart.
These stories you tell, are a message the world needs today.
So she sat down at her desk and began to type once more.
Listening ever so intently to the calling of our Lord."


Today we celebrate Our Lady of the Rosary -
Here is a sweet picture of the children and Our Lady of Fatima!






No comments:

Post a Comment