Monday, October 23, 2017

A Prayer for Today

Good morning out there! The kids are fed and busy coloring pictures for me.
Just a quick post to share a prayer I wrote last year. Children of all ages need
our prayers - families need our prayers.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and that God blesses you and your families
with everything you need!


My prayer today is for the unborn, the innocent little babes.
My prayer today is for the little ones who are hungry and abused.
My prayer today is for the children who have to grow up to fast.
My prayer is for the teenagers who move from one foster home to the next.
My prayer is for those who live in group homes and those who have no home at all.
My prayer is that all these children, from the unborn baby in their mother's womb,
to the fully grown young ladies and young men, that they will be loved
and protected, nurtured and fed. I pray that they have shoes that fit and clothes
for all the seasons. I pray that they have a roof over their head. And not just a roof,
but an actual home where they feel safe and feel loved and special.
Dear God, please, protect all children everywhere. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment