Sunday, October 22, 2017

Happy Fall Y'all!

Good morning out there! Happy Sunday! It is a beautiful fall day! I am going to be
really busy the next couple of days so I wanted to write a quick post while I have the
time. My son and daughter-in-law are headed this way with their children (five of my
grandchildren) and then they are going out of town for a couple of days to celebrate
their anniversary! Jim and I (Pa and Nana) are ready! We have the refrigerator, freezer,
and pantry stocked full! Thank you, Jesus! I have the meals planned out and we
will have a great time! The grandkids ages range from 2 1/2 - almost 12! I am going
to post a picture that Jim took last November. It was my Happy Fall Y'all picture! Not
really, it was just a beautiful day and I was spinning around in the drive way and Jim
took the picture. I feel like that today.


                                                        Blessings to you and yours!
                                                              Bye for now, Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment