Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Adopted and Blessed - My Blog; Adopted and Blessed - My Book!

Hello out there! I have been trying to sit and write a post for the past couple of days
and things keep popping up! I am working on something that is very humbling,
time consuming and - I can't believe this is happening type of thing. Let me start
at the beginning. When I started this blog back in March of 2014 I really had no idea
what I was doing. I just knew that I had so much to say and that I wanted to share
about pro-life issues, promoting adoption, and telling people about the help that is
available. Sometimes my stories would be short and to the point and other times they
would be long and drawn out. Those of you who have been reading my posts for
awhile know what I'm talking about. I definitely write from my heart and many times
I ask God to guide my hands and to give me the words - especially when I'm talking
about the issue of abortion. Anyway, to make a long story short, after some
encouragement, I sent my short stories/my posts to a publishing company and they are
going to publish them! My stories are going to be in a book, and you know what is
really amazing? I am the author of this book and the stories are mine and I still can't
believe it! The book won't come out until sometime next spring (2017). I will
let you know as soon as I find out when. But that is why I haven't written as many
posts lately - I have been busy with all the editing and things like that. I know it
sounds crazy. I still have trouble believing it myself!
I have to go and run some errands but I will write another post soon. I want to share
something that happened at the Sack Lunch Ministry last Friday.


Have a wonderfully blessed week!                    Bye for now,
                                                                                       Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment