Tuesday, December 26, 2017

"You Feed Them" - A Priceless Gift from My Husband

Hello out there - Merry Christmas!
Today is only the 2nd day of Christmas. The lights on our Christmas tree are still
shining bright! I have a little more baking to do - a few more families I want to
give goodies to - it's not too late! We celebrate all the way until the Epiphany which
falls on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
We had so much fun with our children, grandchildren, and another family we've
been blessed to spend the holidays with! Ten children unwrapping presents - yes,
there was paper everywhere! Good food, laughter, and fellowship - but before
everyone arrived - Jim and I woke up early and spent two hours at the Adoration
Chapel. Quiet time in prayer, early Christmas morning, was such an awesome way
for us to thank Jesus for our many blessings. We prayed the Joyful Mysteries of the
Rosary together lifting up our family and friends in prayer.
Jim bought a very thoughtful gift for me. After everyone left last night, he told me
about finding my gift. He was at Hobby Lobby picking up a present for one of our
grandchildren. He was at the check-out stand when this picture caught his eye.
He couldn't get the picture out of his mind and went back the next day to buy it
for me.
I didn't get the wooden frame in this shot, but it is so perfect! "You Feed Them" don't you
love that? Jim knows my heart and this picture brought tears to my eyes. I'm going to
hang this picture in our living room - a constant reminder of what we are supposed to do.
I wanted to share this gift with all of you - this image and the message really grab my heart.
Jim said he knew that he had to go back and get it because it grabbed his heart too.


                                                                       Blessings to you and yours,
                                                                                 Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment