Friday, December 8, 2017

Just a Singing Kind of Day!

Hello out there! The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside - cold, but an awesome
day! Today is a special day -
The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
Patronal Feastday of the USA (Solemnity) - A joyful day!
Jim and I went to the Vigil Mass last night. What a blessing! It really warms my heart
when I see families together at Mass! Moms and Dads and their children were seated
all throughout the Sanctuary! Large families, small families, and the older siblings
were helping out. I was also blessed to be at the Noon Mass today. My heart was
warmed once more - the sanctuary was full of prayerful, faithful people!


I want to share the Responsorial Psalm with you:
Responsorial -
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done wondrous deeds;
His right hand has won victory for him, his holy arm.
Responsorial -
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.
The Lord has made his salvation known: in the sight of the nations he has
revealed his justice. He has remembered his kindness and his faithfulness
toward the house of Israel.
Responsorial -
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.
All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation by our God.
Sing joyfully to the Lord, all you lands; break into song; sing praise.
Responsorial -
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.


I've carried that responsorial in my heart all day. And, I've been singing to the
Lord and thanking Him for my many blessings all day too!
I hope you all have a wonderfully, blessed weekend.
Hug your kids and hug your spouse! Be a light to others! Stop by and visit
someone who lives alone! Smile at everyone you see! Remember to tell
moms and dads how happy you are to see them and their children at Mass!
Thank your priests, preachers, deacons, etc. for all that they do!
AND - Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds!
                                                                         Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment