Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sun Rays and Hugs from God!

Hello out there! How are y'all doing? It is a little after 6:00 p.m. and 95 degrees outside!
The window in my home office faces the west and I love to glance outside when I'm
in here "talking" to y'all. There are a lot of fluffy clouds out there right now and the
sun rays are shining through. I love to see the sun rays coming through the clouds -
I feel like they're a warm hug from God! I will have to post a picture I took one morning
when I backed out of the driveway. The sun was peeking over the top of our home and
the sun rays were streaming down and through our big oak tree. I stopped the truck and
just looked in awe at the beauty of God's work. The picture I took really seems to
capture the moment so I will share it with all of you out there, some near and some far,
and I just want you to know how much it means to me that you take the time to read
my stories.
In my daily devotional,  the Magnificat, one of the scriptures for today is from
Luke 8:11, 15
The seed is the word of God. As for the seed that fell on rich soil,
they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it
with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.
I pray that I will always embrace God's word with a generous and good heart!
May God bless each and everyone of you today and always!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend. Remember to say your prayers - God is always
listening and He wants to hear from you!
Look at the bottom picture - you can see the sun's rays shining through the branches
of the oak tree! I see "Hugs from God" - next time you see the sun's rays I hope you
see that God is reaching out to you!
                                 Blessings to you and yours! Bye for now, Sharla


No comments:

Post a Comment