Monday, September 11, 2017

Praying and Praying Some More

Hello out there - The sunset was absolutely incredible tonight. I keep thinking about
how many people are suffering right now. I'm safe in my home and I think about
everyone who is staying in shelters, with family or friends, those who decided to
ride out the storm, and worse, those on the streets.  My heart goes out to
all the people in Florida and the islands where Hurricane Irma tore through. I just
cannot imagine that amount of flooding and wind. The damage done to homes, churches,
and businesses. All I can do right now is to pray for all of them.
I just wanted to write a quick post and say that I hope you are safe wherever you are.
God bless you all - Pray for one another.
Here is a prayer for the whole world -


The Divine Mercy Chaplet:
(It is easier to keep up with if you have a rosary, but if you don't,
you can count on your fingers.)
1. Begin with the Sign of the Cross and then pray (1) Our Father, (1) Hail Mary
and The Apostles Creed.
2. Prayer - (Pray this 1 time) Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement for ours sins and those of the whole world.   
3. Pray this refrain 10 times:
 For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
You repeat steps (2) & (3) for a total of (5) times.
4. Conclude with (3 times)
 Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and
on  the whole world.
5. End by making the sign of the cross and saying Amen.
It is a beautiful, peaceful prayer. I find myself humming or singing it a lot. I also pray
it if I wake up during the night. I've posted this prayer before but I felt like I needed
to share it again.
 May God Bless you and keep you safe wherever you are, wherever you live.
                                                                 Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment